If you attend BCC and you are part of the male species and over the age of 18, then we consider you a part of BMEN!
The purpose of BMEN is to unite the men of our church towards one goal...making each man a reflection of the character and person of Jesus Christ through study of His word and the building of relationships that will provide personal accountability as well as opportunities for service in the home, church, and community.
In today’s culture, it’s increasingly important for men to honor God with their hearts and lives. Men are counted on to fill a wide variety of roles in life. It can often be hard to live up to the expectations. Men have been a favorite target of the enemy far too long. God has provided us a blueprint for manhood and BMEN works to make those plans evident through the many opportunities to unite with other men here at Bethesda.
Below are just a few of the many ways BMEN can connect:
- Many service opportunities with other ministry groups here at BCC (i.e. Bethesda Cares, Women of Worth, Children’s Ministry, etc.)
- Sunday morning study group (Rm 215 at 9:15am)
- Tuesday morning prayer
- Wednesday morning breakfast for retired men (ROMEOs)
- Monthly Monday night fellowship (a time of food, devotion, and watching a pro ball on the big screen)
- Annual Men’s Retreat/Conference
- For more information, contact us at email@example.com.