Bethesda Classics (60+)
- We are senior Christians full of wisdom, love, grace and the Holy Spirit.
- We love life and share together in fun, food and fellowship.
- We are celebrating life as God intended senior Christians to do in thanksgiving of the life He has given to us.
Various exciting adventures are scheduled throughout the year:
- Lunch together the first Sunday of every other month
- Quarterly game nights
- Plays at the Artisan Theatre
- Plus much more!
Come be a part of the fun. "It isn’t over...it’s just beginning." For more information about this ministry, complete the form below and we will promptly contact you back.
To withdraw, to go away, to disappear. That’s how the dictionary defines retirement. IT’S TIME TO REDEFINE. Your generation is definitely not headed for bingo night. In fact, you could write a book about how you are going to turn retirement upside down. ‘Cause I just don’t see you playing shuffleboard. You know what I mean. – Dennis Hopper (actor)